combining/overlaying three or more markups

combining/overlaying three or more markups

Kieren MacMillan
Hi all,

If I want to "layer" markups, is there a better way than \combine?

If not, does \combine have a magic way to combine three or more markups that doesn’t require chaining it like

    \markup \combine \markupA \combine \markupB \markupC

??

Thanks,
Kieren.

Re: combining/overlaying three or more markups

Thomas Morley-2
Am Do., 6. Dez. 2018 um 19:05 Uhr schrieb Kieren MacMillan
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> If I want to "layer" markups, is there a better way than \combine?
>
> If not, does \combine have a magic way to combine three or more markups that doesn’t require chaining it like
>
>     \markup \combine \markupA \combine \markupB \markupC
>
> ??
>
> Thanks,
> Kieren.

\overlay

Cheers,
  Harm

Re: combining/overlaying three or more markups

Kieren MacMillan
Hi Harm,

> \overlay

Ugh.
Sorry.
Next time I’ll RTFabulousM, where this is literally included under \combine.

Thanks,
Kieren.