cleanly dealing with variables and reducing code duplication in multimovement works

cleanly dealing with variables and reducing code duplication in multimovement works – Hello, I'm working on a multi-movement piece, so far using a separate file for the score of each movement. I'm trying to add a file to the proj...
Am 03.04.2014 08:57, schrieb Shevek: > Hello, > > I'm working on a multi-movement piece, so far using a separate file for the > sc...
Whoa, you can use \bookpart's without an enclosing \book block? I had no idea! This is definitely the simplest, solution, though it seems counter-...
I recently faced this as well, but ended up using the equivalent of prefixes on the variables, which made sense for my use case. You can see ...
Hi Saul, I faced the same situation you describe here. In a first ending there is my personal framework lalily: https://github.com/jpvoigt/la...