\center-align in instrument names

Graham Percival-2
Is this a bug, or am I doing something weird?  \center-align works
fine in Staff.instrument when I have a single instrument, but when I add
a second instrument, the center of \center-align is lined up with the
left side of the other instrument name.  This results in half of the
"clarinetti" running off the page.

{ <<
\new Staff {
   \set Staff.instrument = \markup {
     \center-align { "Clarinetti"
       \line { "in B" \smaller \flat } } }
   c''1
}
\new Staff {
   \set Staff.instrument = "Vibraphone"
   c''1

Re: \center-align in instrument names

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Graham Percival wrote:
> Is this a bug, or am I doing something weird?  \center-align works
> fine in Staff.instrument when I have a single instrument, but when I add
> a second instrument, the center of \center-align is lined up with the
> left side of the other instrument name.  This results in half of the
> "clarinetti" running off the page.

This is perfectly in line with the definitions. "Clarinetti" is center
aligned on itself. Then the center point is aligned with all other
reference points. You will need to \center the other instruments too.