betweensystempadding breaks opus in header in 2.6

betweensystempadding breaks opus in header in 2.6

Stephen-7
In this example, betweensystempadding = -1\mm affects the spacing between
composer and opus in the header, causing them to overlap whien using
Lilypond 2.6.

I do not think the spacing between systems should affect the spacing between
lines in the header. Has this bug already been caught?

Stephen

headerex.ly (3K) Download Attachment

Re: betweensystempadding breaks opus in header in 2.6

Graham Percival

On 30-Jul-05, at 8:55 AM, Stephen wrote:

> In this example, betweensystempadding = -1\mm affects the spacing
> between composer and opus in the header, causing them to overlap whien
> using Lilypond 2.6.
>
> I do not think the spacing between systems should affect the spacing
> between lines in the header. Has this bug already been caught?

I don't think this bug has been seen before.  Could you construct a
very small example of this and send it to bug-lilypond ?