bar numbers at top of score

Craig Dabelstein
Hi everyone,

I remember a thread where someone had posted a score and along the top on its own line was every bar numbered in a large size. Does anyone remember this? I can't locate it.

Craig

--
Craig Dabelstein
Owner

Re: bar numbers at top of score

Federico Bruni-2

Il giorno mer 27 nov 2019 alle 12:06, Craig Dabelstein
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I remember a thread where someone had posted a score and along the
> top on its own line was every bar numbered in a large size. Does
> anyone remember this? I can't locate it.
>
> Craig

Did you search the LSR?
I found this:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=651