avoid-slur not set

Graham Percival-2
Compiling this example

{ c''4(\open c''4)\open }

produces ok output, but these warning messages:

Interpreting music...
open.ly:1:7: warning: Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set?
{ c''4(
        \open c''4)\open }
open.ly:1:18: warning: Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set?
{ c''4(\open c''4)
                   \open }[1]

Can I define (avoid.slur . around) for \open?  Should we define
avoid-slur in scm/script.scm  for all articulation?

Re: avoid-slur not set

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Graham Percival wrote:

> Compiling this example
>
> { c''4(\open c''4)\open }
>
> produces ok output, but these warning messages:
>
> Interpreting music...
> open.ly:1:7: warning: Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set?
> { c''4(
>        \open c''4)\open }
> open.ly:1:18: warning: Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set?
> { c''4(\open c''4)
>                   \open }[1]
>
> Can I define (avoid.slur . around) for \open?  Should we define

yep,

> avoid-slur in scm/script.scm  for all articulation?

for all cases that apply. I'm not sure whether all articulations have a
preferred slur collision resolution.