autopackage 2.7.19

Paul Scott-3
I see that the autopackage for 2.7.19 exists but the web site only show
2.7.14.1.  Is the web site behind or is 2.7.14.1 the latest safe version?

Any reason I shouldn't install 2.7.19 for testing purposes?

Thanks,

Paul Scott

Re: autopackage 2.7.19

Pedro Kröger
Paul Scott <[hidden email]> writes:

> Is the web site behind or is 2.7.14.1 the latest safe version?

the web is behind, I just updated it.

> Any reason I shouldn't install 2.7.19 for testing purposes?

none I can think of.

Pedro

Re: autopackage 2.7.19

Paul Scott-3
Pedro Kröger wrote:

>Paul Scott <[hidden email]> writes:
>

>>Is the web site behind or is 2.7.14.1 the latest safe version?
>>

>the web is behind, I just updated it.
>

>>Any reason I shouldn't install 2.7.19 for testing purposes?
>>

>none I can think of.

Thanks.

2.7.19 may have a problem that RemoveEmptyStaffContext triggers.  I'll

Paul

Re: autopackage 2.7.19 website link broken

Paul Scott-3
Paul Scott wrote:

> Pedro Kröger wrote:
>
>> Paul Scott <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>>> Is the web site behind or is 2.7.14.1 the latest safe version?
>>

>> the web is behind, I just updated it.

The change just made it to the website. The text and link point to
2.7.19.1 but the actual version at
http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/autopackage/ is 2.7.19 so the link
doesn't work.

>>> Any reason I shouldn't install 2.7.19 for testing purposes?
>>
>> none I can think of.
>
> Thanks.
>
> 2.7.19 may have a problem that RemoveEmptyStaffContext triggers.  I'll

I this a version of this problem has been posted to LilyPond bugs.  I
will need to use 2.6.x for those projects until an autopackage with that
problem fixed appears.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: autopackage 2.7.19 website link broken

Pedro Kröger
Paul Scott <[hidden email]> writes:

> The change just made it to the website. The text and link point to
> 2.7.19.1 but the actual version at
> http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/autopackage/ is 2.7.19 so the
> link doesn't work.

my mistake, I just corrected it. thanks.

Pedro Kröger

Pedro Kröger wrote:

>Paul Scott <[hidden email]> writes:
>

>>The change just made it to the website. The text and link point to
>>2.7.19.1 but the actual version at
>>http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/autopackage/ is 2.7.19 so the
>>link doesn't work.
>>

>my mistake, I just corrected it. thanks.

For some reason it hasn't taken effect yet.

Paul