appreciation

Wolf-2
Hi everyone,

finally (after several attempts to the abc resp. midi format) I decided to give
lilypond another try and installed it on my notebook the day before. Have spent
most of last night to produce a lead sheet, quite successfully in fact.

Lilypond appears to be such a fitting (and well-documented!) software, just
letting me write down my inventions, arrangements and transcriptions in a both
readable and changeable way, its grammar being familiar to every musician.

Thanks a lot, you longtime-developers!

Best regards - W.

P.S.: abc2ly & midi2ly are working as well (in a windows xp-context; version
2.6.4), but - as predicted - with poor results.