aikenHeads shapenote "fa" half note is updise down.

aikenHeads shapenote "fa" half note is updise down.

Bob Broadus
Thanks for lilypond, and especially for the recent addition of shape notes.

I noticed that when "fa" is a half note using the aikenHeads, it is upside-down.
It seems that in "feta-bolletjes.mf" in the 2.7.2/share/source folder at around line 1207:

fet_beginchar ("half fa up head", "d1fa");
should be:
fet_beginchar ("half fa up head", "u1fa");

and at about line 1214:

fet_beginchar ("Half fa down head", "u1fa");
should be:
fet_beginchar ("Half fa down head", "d1fa");

Bob Broadus

Re: aikenHeads shapenote "fa" half note is updise down.

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Bob Broadus wrote:

> Thanks for lilypond, and especially for the recent addition of shape notes.
>
> I noticed that when "fa" is a half note using the aikenHeads, it is upside-down.
> It seems that in "feta-bolletjes.mf" in the 2.7.2/share/source folder at around line 1207:
>
> fet_beginchar ("half fa up head", "d1fa");
> should be:
> fet_beginchar ("half fa up head", "u1fa");
>
> and at about line 1214:
>
> fet_beginchar ("Half fa down head", "u1fa");
> should be:
> fet_beginchar ("Half fa down head", "d1fa");

thanks, fixed.