additional clef at start

musicus
Dear all,

I have a probably not so difficult question, but cannot find the solution by myself:

How to get a second clef at the beginning of a piece?
See attached...

Thank you all,
musicus

two_clefs_at_start.JPG (28K) Download Attachment

Re: additional clef at start

tisimst
Hi, musicus!

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 12:31 PM, musicus [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
forgot the attachement...

Dear all,

I have a probably not so difficult question, but cannot find the solution by myself:

How to get a second clef at the beginning of a piece?
See attached...

Thank you all,
musicus
There's not a convenient way to do this, but here are a couple of workarounds to give you some options:

Best,
Abraham

Re: additional clef at start

Klaus Blum
Hi musicus,

musicus wrote
How to get a second clef at the beginning of a piece?
Here's another workaround, inspired by lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=956:

% --------------------------------
\new PianoStaff {
  <<
    \new Staff {