Write permissions for lilypond sourceforge

Write permissions for lilypond sourceforge

Matthew Peveler
Hello,

Could I please given write access to sourceforge as I'd ideally like to
contribute a few small python changes upstream from the py2to3 work
continues broader discussion.

My profile is https://sourceforge.net/u/masterodin/profile and the email is
same as this one ([hidden email]).

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Re: Write permissions for lilypond sourceforge

Trevor Daniels
Hi Matt

>Could I please given write access to sourceforge as I'd ideally like to
>contribute a few small python changes upstream from the py2to3 work
>continues broader discussion.
>
>My profile is https://sourceforge.net/u/masterodin/profile and the email is
>same as this one ([hidden email]).
Added masterodin to the Developer list at SourceForge. You should now be
able to comment on issues and add new ones.

Welcome!

Trevor