Wrap last system around footer?

doroppe
Hello!
This is my first post, but I've been reading questions in this mailing list
for a while and have already learned a lot from them. Thank you, everyone,
for being always so helpful!

My problem is I'm trying to come up with a way to make the last system of
each page wrap around my (eps graphic) footer.

This would be the desired result:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5715/desiredResults.png>

This is the result my code (the standard?) gives:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5715/currentResults.png>

This is my code (stripped of my dozens of failed attempts so far...):

Any ideas how to make this work? I've delved in Scheme, as deep as my
current knowledge allows, to no avail so far.

Below are my files attached, just in case!
footerTest.ly
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5715/footerTest.ly>
footerTest.pdf
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5715/footerTest.pdf>