Windows Packages/Installer

J L

Windows Packages/Installer

J L
Hi,

Would it be possible to make the lilypond releases for windows also
available as compressed archives?

Currently, I'm having to reset quite a few things every time I install a new
version of LilyPond. i.e. Restore my default python interpreter to the one
installed elsewhere, add several shortcuts to lilypond modes in the context
menus.

If I have some time, I can try and have a look to see whether I can improve
the installer so that it can offer options on things like these.

Aligorith

Re: Windows Packages/Installer

Han-Wen Nienhuys
J L wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to make the lilypond releases for windows also
> available as compressed archives?
>
> Currently, I'm having to reset quite a few things every time I install a
> new version of LilyPond. i.e. Restore my default python interpreter to
> the one installed elsewhere, add several shortcuts to lilypond modes in
> the context menus.
>
> If I have some time, I can try and have a look to see whether I can
> improve the installer so that it can offer options on things like these.

Building the installer currently only works on Unix platforms. See

   http://lilypond.org/~hanwen/gub/README