Which template for organ ?

MX-7
Salut tout le monde !
Hi everybody !

I look forward a good lily template for the organ. I would like to
produce such staves (see the following picture from the Bach
Gesellschadt Edition) with :

1. A brace on the two first staves ;

2. The bar lines along the three staves.

I can do : 1. the brace on the three staves and the bar lines on the
three staves. 2. the brace on the two manuale staves but a bar line on
the two first staves and a different bar line ont the pedal staff.

Thanks in advance.

M.X.

example.png (31K) Download Attachment

Re: Which template for organ ?

Mats Bengtsson-4
This is one of the things that can be done with the new support for
a hierarchy of nested system start delimiters, which is mentioned
in the NEWS file for version 2.8, but really not documented at all,
except for this single example and the following email:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-11/msg00771.html

Based on some trial and error, I found out that the following should work:
\new StaffGroup \relative <<
  \set StaffGroup.systemStartDelimiterHierarchy
    = #'(SystemStartBar (SystemStartBrace a b ))
  \new Staff { c1 d1 }
  \new Staff { c1 d1 }
  \new Staff { c1 d1 }

   /Mats