Website down?

Brent Annable
Hey all,

Is the Lilypond website down right now? I can't access lilypond.org, the manual or the internals reference from either my laptop or my phone, I get the following message:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at lilypond.org Port 80

Was there planned maintenance or something?

Brent.

Re: Website down?

Aaron Hill
On 2018-05-23 21:40, Brent Annable wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Is the Lilypond website down right now? I can't access lilypond.org,
> the
> manual or the internals reference from either my laptop or my phone, I
> get
> the following message:
>
> Internal Server Error

> unable
> to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform
> them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed
> just
> before this error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error
> log.
> ------------------------------
> Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at lilypond.org Port 80
>

> Was there planned maintenance or something?

It's been down for most of the day.  Karlin mentioned that archive.org
has most of the site available in the meantime:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180516024136/http://lilypond.org/

I haven't seen any other announcements or status updates, so I take it
the server admin is not on this list.

-- Aaron Hill

Re: Website down?

Brent Annable