Volta brackets don't break correctly (again)

Volta brackets don't break correctly (again)

Sven Axelsson-3
Volta brackets don't break correctly anymore. They are terminated at
the end of the system and restarted at the next system instead of kept
open. I've already reported this bug some versions ago. Any chance of
having it fixed soon? It is a bit of a showstopper for me.

--
Sven Axelsson

Re: Volta brackets don't break correctly (again)

Erik Sandberg
On Sunday 18 December 2005 18.37, Sven Axelsson wrote:
> Volta brackets don't break correctly anymore. They are terminated at
> the end of the system and restarted at the next system instead of kept
> open. I've already reported this bug some versions ago. Any chance of
> having it fixed soon? It is a bit of a showstopper for me.

I suppose you can sponsor an express bugfix (contact Han-Wen). I marked the
bug critical, which means that the priority is high to fix it before 2.8.

--
Erik