Vertical gap between scores

OxO

Vertical gap between scores

OxO
Hi,

how can I enlarge the vertical gap between the two scores in my
following lilypond structure?

\book {

    \score {
        \context Staff
        <<
            \new Voice { \voiceOne \staffTrumpetI }
            \new Voice { \voiceTwo \staffTrumpetII }

        \layout  {
            indent = 0\mm % Einzug 0 cm

        \header {
            piece = "Choral (Fanfare):"
        }

        \context Staff
        <<
            \new Voice { \voiceOne \staffTrumpetIChoral }
            \new Voice { \voiceTwo \staffTrumpetIIChoral }

        \layout {
            indent = 0\mm % Einzug 0 cm

Re: Vertical gap between scores

Graham Percival

On 11-Jun-05, at 4:35 AM, Roman K├Ąppeler wrote:

> how can I enlarge the vertical gap between the two scores in my
> following lilypond structure?

You read the manual section 10.1.5 Vertical spacing.  It's in the
"output formats", "paper output" section.  How was that difficult
to find?

Re: Vertical gap between scores

Mats Bengtsson-6
As far as I understand, it only answers how to specify the
vertical spacing between staves with in a system and the
vertical spacing between systems but it doesn't answer the
question on how to specify the vertical spacing between two
scores.
The best solution I can come up with is to use
\score{
   \header{
     piece = \markup{...}
where the \markup command produces something that takes vertical space
but doesn't print on paper. I haven't spent the time to figure out the
details, but the manual page on "Overview of text markup commands"
should hopefully contain some useful command.

    /Mats

Graham Percival wrote:

> On 11-Jun-05, at 4:35 AM, Roman K├Ąppeler wrote:
>
>> how can I enlarge the vertical gap between the two scores in my
>> following lilypond structure?
>

> You read the manual section 10.1.5 Vertical spacing.  It's in the
> "output formats", "paper output" section.  How was that difficult
> to find?
>
> - Graham

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing