Update EventChord to include a ChordSemantics event entry which captures input semantic information… (issue 332090043 by chazwins6@gmail.com)

pkx166h
Charles I posted a comment on the LilyPond Tracker issue that was
created for this.

I'll past it here:

I don't understand the reason for the dozens of files that are changed
in your patch. Why you also have added a 'README.md' file (we don't tend
to do that), the documentation files that have changed seem to contain
diffs that have nothing at all to do with the description of your patch
at all.

I wonder if you have made a mistake here and not rebased your changes
against current master or are basing it off some other branch?

I cannot test the patch as it is at the moment. Sorry.

https://codereview.appspot.com/332090043/