Uninstall

K. Vellinga
Dear Mr/Mrs,

Something went wrong with the installation of Lilypond.
How can I uninstall and remove the programm
from my computer?

Thanks.

K. vellinga

Re: Uninstall

josiah boothby
It would be much easier to help you if we knew what operating system
(Windows, OSX, or what Linux or BSD) you've tried to install Lilypond
in. It would also help if we knew what installer you used.

Josiah

On 4/13/06, K. Vellinga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Mr/Mrs,
>
> Something went wrong with the installation of Lilypond.
> How can I uninstall and remove the programm
> from my computer?
>
> Thanks.
>
> K. vellinga

Re: Uninstall

josiah boothby
...it would also be useful to know what the problem seems to be.

Josiah

On 4/13/06, josiah boothby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It would be much easier to help you if we knew what operating system
> (Windows, OSX, or what Linux or BSD) you've tried to install Lilypond
> in. It would also help if we knew what installer you used.
>
> Josiah
>
> On 4/13/06, K. Vellinga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Dear Mr/Mrs,
> >
> > Something went wrong with the installation of Lilypond.
> > How can I uninstall and remove the programm
> > from my computer?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > K. vellinga

Re: Uninstall

josiah boothby
Have you read the tutorial? A good place to start is here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.8/Documentation/

Looking over the tutorial may help you fill those empty documents, or
at least help you get an idea as to what to do with them.

As another general piece of advice, "reply all" is better than
"reply", because this way the whole list can jump in and help if I'm
unable to do so.

Did you download the installer for Lilypond version 2.8.1?

Josiah

On 4/13/06, Klaas Vellinga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you for answering my question.
> I'm running OS 10.4.6.
> I don't know what type of installer  is used.

. . .