Turkish notation key signatures possible?

Turkish notation key signatures possible?

Adam Good
Hi,
I'm a (brand)new user of Lilypond. I think it's really interesting, i
like it!

I was really excited to see that it's possible to used "microtonal"
accidental characters since I study and play Turkish Classical music.

I didn't see anything in the manual for this, maybe i overlooked it.

what i really need to be able to do is to make ANY kind of key
signature that i want using any of these characters (with normal
sharps and flats available too).

so if for example i wanted to put a backwards flat sign on "B"
followed by 1 sharp sign on "F", is this possible?

have a look here for what i want it to look like:
http://www.neyzen.com/images/notalar/rast/rast_p_benli_hasan1.gif

If this is possible, you will be making many people VERY happy!

Hope to hear from someone.

best,
Adam Good
http://www.adamgood.com

Re: Turkish notation key signatures possible?

Erik Sandberg
On Saturday 27 August 2005 19.14, Adam Good wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a (brand)new user of Lilypond. I think it's really interesting, i
> like it!
>
> I was really excited to see that it's possible to used "microtonal"
> accidental characters since I study and play Turkish Classical music.
>
> I didn't see anything in the manual for this, maybe i overlooked it.

There is an example, hidden among the Regression Tests (it's very
understandable that you didn't find it.)

Just look for key-signature-scordatura.ly in the Regression Tests document,
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/input/regression/out-www/collated-files.html

--
Erik