Trailing slash required on -I option on Windows

Trailing slash required on -I option on Windows

Urs Liska-3
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/1094 reports an issue with
include paths without trailing slashes.

I checked back with
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage
where such a thing isn't documented. So if LilyPond on Windows requires
a trailing slash for the -I option we should mention it in the manual.

Urs

Re: Trailing slash required on -I option on Windows

Palmer Ralph
Hi, Urs -

This has been entered as Issue #5403 Trailing slash required on -I
option on Windows

Thanks,

Ralph