Tie positions...

Trent Johnston
Hello,

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but output of ties in the latest
releases of lilypond are unsual.

On low notes especially breves the tie goes over rather than the expected
under.

Also when there is a group of tied notes the ties are irregular going up and
down and change height.

Should ties be uniform? Surely an engraver would make them similar if they
are on the same note and on the same line.

I've attached a couple of pictures of the output.

I'm using 2.7.37 on Windows.

Regards,

Trent

ties3.PNG (13K) Download Attachment
ties1.PNG (16K) Download Attachment
ties2.PNG (15K) Download Attachment

Re: Tie positions...

Thies Albrecht-2
> I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but output of ties in the latest
> releases of lilypond are unsual.
The same for me... also v2.7.37, WinXP

Regards,
Thies Albrecht