Tie and ornaments problem

I am trying to write something in lilypond and came across this part that I can't figure out how to notate.
What I would like to make is D1 with a prallmordent and then a delayed turn tied to another D1.
My problem is that I can't get both the prallmordent and delayed turn outside the tie, which I want.
Thanks,
Ethan

RE: Tie and ornaments problem

Mark Stephen Mrotek