Thesis RC

Erik Sandberg
Hi,

My lilypond-related Master Thesis is more-or-less finished. I plan to
officially publish the thesis early in the next week.

I have uploaded a release candidate of the report here:
http://home.student.uu.se/ersa9195/report.pdf
If anyone wants to proofread the report, I'd be delighted to hear about any
bugs in it, before I release it.

I also uploaded some pictures of beautifully engraved cakes (from the party
last Friday) here:
http://home.student.uu.se/ersa9195/index.html

--
Erik

Re: Thesis RC

Werner LEMBERG

> I have uploaded a release candidate of the report here:
> http://home.student.uu.se/ersa9195/report.pdf
> If anyone wants to proofread the report, I'd be delighted to hear
> about any bugs in it, before I release it.

Please make the source file available also (possibly in private mail
if necessary) so that I can send you a diff.

    Werner

Re: Thesis RC

Pedro Kröger
Werner LEMBERG <[hidden email]> writes:

> Please make the source file available also (possibly in private mail
> if necessary) so that I can send you a diff.

you can get it here:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:[hidden email]:2401/exjobb2005-1
cvs co exjobb

Pedro

Re: Thesis RC

Pedro Kröger
Erik Sandberg <[hidden email]> writes:

> If anyone wants to proofread the report, I'd be delighted to hear about any
> bugs in it, before I release it.

Cool, great job! I'm reading it and should send you any suggestions I
have (if any).

for now there is 2 small things:

1. there is no acknowledgments.tex file in the CVS (needed for commands-hwn.tex)

2. the destination of mv is missing in the makefile (around line 41):

        cd $(OUT) && $(DVIPS) -o $(TARGETBASE).ps.tmp $(TARGETBASE).dvi && mv $(TARGETBASE).ps.tmp

Pedro

Re: Thesis RC

Erik Sandberg
On Monday 20 March 2006 22.12, Pedro Kröger wrote:

> Erik Sandberg <[hidden email]> writes:
> > If anyone wants to proofread the report, I'd be delighted to hear about
> > any bugs in it, before I release it.
>
> Cool, great job! I'm reading it and should send you any suggestions I
> have (if any).
>
> for now there is 2 small things:
>
> 1. there is no acknowledgments.tex file in the CVS (needed for
> commands-hwn.tex)
>
> 2. the destination of mv is missing in the makefile (around line 41):
>
> cd $(OUT) && $(DVIPS) -o $(TARGETBASE).ps.tmp $(TARGETBASE).dvi && mv
> $(TARGETBASE).ps.tmp

Thanks, fixed

--
Erik

Re: Thesis RC

Erik Sandberg
On Monday 20 March 2006 19.48, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > I have uploaded a release candidate of the report here:
> > http://home.student.uu.se/ersa9195/report.pdf
> > If anyone wants to proofread the report, I'd be delighted to hear
> > about any bugs in it, before I release it.
>
> Please make the source file available also (possibly in private mail
> if necessary) so that I can send you a diff.

Thanks!

BTW, if you want to add comments, you can use the \hwn command, like
\hwn{There's an error here}

--
Erik

Re: Thesis RC

Nicolas Sceaux
Erik Sandberg <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> My lilypond-related Master Thesis is more-or-less finished. I plan to
> officially publish the thesis early in the next week.
>
> I have uploaded a release candidate of the report here:
> http://home.student.uu.se/ersa9195/report.pdf
> If anyone wants to proofread the report, I'd be delighted to hear about any
> bugs in it, before I release it.

Writing "LISP" is a bit old fashioned, you should write "Lisp". You
asked to be delighted by comments :-)

nicolas

Re: Thesis RC

Erik Sandberg
On Friday 24 March 2006 19.08, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:

> Erik Sandberg <[hidden email]> writes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My lilypond-related Master Thesis is more-or-less finished. I plan to
> > officially publish the thesis early in the next week.
> >
> > I have uploaded a release candidate of the report here:
> > http://home.student.uu.se/ersa9195/report.pdf
> > If anyone wants to proofread the report, I'd be delighted to hear about
> > any bugs in it, before I release it.
>
> Writing "LISP" is a bit old fashioned, you should write "Lisp". You
> asked to be delighted by comments :-)

Thanks, fixed.

--
Erik