Text spanner and musicglyph

Allan Spagnol Comar
Hi lilypond list !!!

Does some one have a clue of how I can add \musicglyph #"timesig.C22"
inside a \override Voice . TextSpanner #'edge-text = #' ()

I had tried a lot of forms and couldn get it to work.

thanks, Allan
--
An application asked:
"Requeires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",

Re: Text spanner and musicglyph

Mats Bengtsson-4
Search the mailing list archives for:
markup edge-text
it should give you several similar examples.

   /Mats