Text problem

Mariona Reixach
Hi, everybody!

Could someone tell me how to put a syllable of a word in a grace (appoggiatura, for example)?

Thank so much!

Mariona

Re: Text problem

Schneidy
Hi Mariona,
Otherwise, could you be more specific? Could you provide a short example?
HTH
Pierre

Le mer. 18 mars 2020 à 09:48, Mariona Reixach <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi, everybody!

Could someone tell me how to put a syllable of a word in a grace (appoggiatura, for example)?

Thank so much!

Mariona

Re: Text problem

Francisco Vila
El 18/3/20 a las 9:47, Mariona Reixach escribió:

> Could someone tell me how to put a syllable of a word in a grace
> (appoggiatura, for example)?

Mariona,

I hope this example clarifies the docs.

{