Templates repository

Mehmet Okonsar
It would be nice if there is a Templates repository exactly like the code
snippets rep.
Just fill in the notes..
for lazy guys.. (like me)

Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com

Re: Templates repository

Mats Bengtsson-6
I don't really see any clear distinction between templates and
the examples in the LSR. Most templates we have today contain
some example music and I guess that people usually cut bits and
pieces from both templates and snippets when they want to set up
their own files. So, why not include also "templates" in the LSR?
If the comment includes the word "template", you can easily find
those snippets that the author considered as a template.

    /Mats

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

> It would be nice if there is a Templates repository exactly like the code
> snippets rep.
> Just fill in the notes..
> for lazy guys.. (like me)
>
> Best Regards,
> Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
> www.okonsar.com

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology
        SE-100 44  STOCKHOLM
        Sweden
        Phone: (+46) 8 790 8463
         Fax:   (+46) 8 790 7260
        Email: [hidden email]
        WWW: http://www.s3.kth.se/~mabe

Re: Templates repository

D Josiah Boothby
Further, there are a number of templates in the manual. But, as Mats
points out, there is absolutely no reason not to submit more snippets --
whether they are templates or not -- to the LSR.

Josiah