Swing markings

Tim Sawyer-7
I'd like to add the annotation two quavers = dotted quaver semiquaver to the
top of my music, kind of like a metronome marking but without the speed.  Is
this possible?

I'm using lilypond 2.0.3 which I appreciate is a little old!

thanks,

Tim.

Re: Swing markings

Mats Bengtsson-6
See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2004-02/msg00273.html
for a question to a similar question.
You may want to look at the example called markup-note.ly in
the Regression Test document if you are uncertain about the
syntax of the \note command in Text Markups.

(Even though this particular answer should work in version
2.0, I certainly recommend you to upgrade to the new stable
version 2.6.0 that has just appeared.)

   /Mats