Support for flat flags in isolation?

Trevor Bača-2
Do we currently have support for 'flat flags' on a single stem in
isolation (ie, a stem outside of a beam group, or, alternatively, in a
beam group of length 1)?

See the attached scan; it's the beam fragments on the three downstem
notes that I'm curious about.

--
Trevor Bača

flags-flat.png (15K) Download Attachment

Re: Support for flat flags in isolation?

Han-Wen Nienhuys-2
Trevor Bača schreef:
> Do we currently have support for 'flat flags' on a single stem in
> isolation (ie, a stem outside of a beam group, or, alternatively, in a
> beam group of length 1)?

In effect you're asking for a "straight" style for stems. I could add
that as a sponsored feature.

LilyPond Software Design
  -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com

On 4/1/06, Han-Wen Nienhuys <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Trevor Bača schreef:
> > Do we currently have support for 'flat flags' on a single stem in
> > isolation (ie, a stem outside of a beam group, or, alternatively, in a
> > beam group of length 1)?
>
> In effect you're asking for a "straight" style for stems. I could add
> that as a sponsored feature.

OK, sounds good. Let me sit on it for a couple of days and see if
there are other beaming-related things that I could sponsor at the
same time. (See my other post from last night on 'inverted' beams,
which is going to be much less easy to solve, I think.)

--
Trevor Bača