Subscribing

Victor Rouanet
Good evening everyone,

I hope I'm posting to the right place. I'm a music student and frequent
lilypond user, especially for orchestral scores, and I'd like to submit
a couple of issues about musicxml2ly on the bug tracker.

I followed the Bug Squad Setup guide, here is my sourceforge username :
vicrou

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need further information.

Regards,
Victor

Re: Subscribing

Trevor Daniels
Victor Rouanet wrote 20/08/2018 21:21:05

>I hope I'm posting to the right place. I'm a music student and frequent
>lilypond user, especially for orchestral scores, and I'd like to submit
>a couple of issues about musicxml2ly on the bug tracker.
>
>I followed the Bug Squad Setup guide, here is my sourceforge username :
>vicrou
>
>Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need further information.

Hi Victor

Added as a developer, as requested.  You should now be able to edit and
create issues.  Double-check your issues are not already in the tracker
before adding them.

Trevor

Re: Subscribing

Urs Liska-3

Am 20. August 2018 22:21:05 MESZ schrieb Victor Rouanet <[hidden email]>:
>Good evening everyone,
>
>I hope I'm posting to the right place. I'm a music student and frequent
>
>lilypond user, especially for orchestral scores, and I'd like to submit
>
>a couple of issues about musicxml2ly on the bug tracker.

In this case you're expected to post the bug reports / feature requests to this list, then someone from the team will add them to the issue tracker if they seem valid.

Urs