Stranges fonts

Mario Moles-2

Hi!

I after  I don't now wath I have this output!

How I can to finder the problem!

Thanks!

--

oiram/bin/selom

Da ognuno secondo le proprie capacità ad ognuno secondo i propri bisogni.

MIB-kernellinux-tester

Linux

MIB Lilypond Frescobaldi Rosegarden

Lezione23.pdf (173K) Download Attachment

Re: Stranges fonts

David Kastrup
Mario Moles <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I after  I don't now wath I have this output!
>
> How I can to finder the problem!

Looks like messed up font sizes.  Since all characters are messed up
(time signatures, octave modifiers on clefs, all fingerings), this
appears to be a general font inclusion problem.  If you produce output
other than PDF (SVG or PS or PNG), does the problem appear the same?

Re: Stranges fonts SEMI-SOLVED

Mario Moles-2

Tanks!

I have removed fonts.conf from /home/mario/.config/fontconfig/

Now all is in the normality!