Strange font change in v2.19.45

pkarl
Consider the following MWE:

\version "2.19.45"
\header {
     title = "My Title"
     composer = "My Composer"
     poet = "My Poet"
}
\paper { ragged-right = ##t }

A =  \relative g' { c1 }

\book { \bookOutputSuffix "Score1"
     \score {
         \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Alto"  }  \A
         \header { piece = "Score1" }
         \layout {}

\book { \bookOutputSuffix "Score2"
     \score {
         \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Alto" } \A
         \header { piece = "Score2" }
         \layout {}

It produces the attached two pdf outputs.  Note the font change for
composer, poet, instrumentName, and piece in Score2, while the font used
for those fields looks normal in Score1.

This phenomenon seems to occur for any "book" past the first one.

This phenomenon did not occur in v2.19.38.

Is there a fix?  Is this a bug?

Score1.png (40K) Download Attachment
Score2.png (36K) Download Attachment

Re: Strange font change in v2.19.45

Mark Knoop-4
At 13:27 on 27 Jul 2016, Patrick Karl wrote:

>Consider the following MWE:
> [snip]
>It produces the attached two pdf outputs.  Note the font change for
>composer, poet, instrumentName, and piece in Score2, while the font
>used for those fields looks normal in Score1.
>
>This phenomenon seems to occur for any "book" past the first one.
>
>This phenomenon did not occur in v2.19.38.
>
>Is there a fix?  Is this a bug?

Seems to be fixed in git. I think it was issue 4918.

--
Mark Knoop