Staff.instrument collides with choir staff

Staff.instrument collides with choir staff

TS Sunhede Fulk
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to setup a template for my renaissance choir. I want to
include the name of voices, so I used /set Staff.instrument #"Cantus
" etc.

However, Cantus and Bassus are colliding with the choir staff
bracket. I tried adding spaces to the end of voice name, but it
didn't do anything. I also tried to google for the information, but
could find any tips.

I'm using 2.5.29, Mac OS X binary.

Sincerely,
Ted S. Sunhede Fulk
Örebro, Sweden

Re: Staff.instrument collides with choir staff

Mats Bengtsson-6
See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2005-06/msg00023.html
In general, use the bug-lilypond mailing list for things that look like
a bug.

    /Mats

TS Sunhede Fulk wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I'm trying to setup a template for my renaissance choir. I want to
> include the name of voices, so I used /set Staff.instrument #"Cantus  "
> etc.
>
> However, Cantus and Bassus are colliding with the choir staff  bracket.
> I tried adding spaces to the end of voice name, but it  didn't do
> anything. I also tried to google for the information, but  could find
> any tips.
>
> I'm using 2.5.29, Mac OS X binary.
>
> Sincerely,
> Ted S. Sunhede Fulk