SourceForge still open

Jonas Hahnfeld
Apparently I failed to disable write access to SourceForge. Please do
not use it, new issues and comments will not be mirrored to GitLab!

(If somebody is able to help: Yesterday I dropped all groups the
permission to "create" and "update". I've now also removed the
individual tool permissions for "Issues", but I'm still able to post
comments. Maybe that's because I have admin permissions, I don't know.)

Re: SourceForge still open

Trevor Daniels
Jonas, you wrote 11/05/2020 10:21:21

>Apparently I failed to disable write access to SourceForge. Please do
>not use it, new issues and comments will not be mirrored to GitLab!
>
>(If somebody is able to help: Yesterday I dropped all groups the
>permission to "create" and "update". I've now also removed the
>individual tool permissions for "Issues", but I'm still able to post
>comments. Maybe that's because I have admin permissions, I don't know.)

AFAICS you did everything necessary and correctly. I can't see what
else might be needed. There is a comment that changes might take
a few minutes to propagate, but it's already been several hours. :(

Trevor

Re: SourceForge still open

Jean ABOU SAMRA

Jonas, you wrote 11/05/2020 10:21:21

> Apparently I failed to disable write access to SourceForge. Please do
> not use it, new issues and comments will not be mirrored to GitLab!
> (If somebody is able to help: Yesterday I dropped all groups the
> permission to "create" and "update". I've now also removed the
> individual tool permissions for "Issues", but I'm still able to post
> comments.
> Maybe that's because I have admin permissions, I don't know.)
Most likely, yes. I just did the test and was unable to post new
comments. However, I do have the permission to modify comments that I
previously wrote. That's of little importance though.

Best,
Jean Abou Samra