Some new tutorials in Spanish

Francisco Vila
Hello,

I'd like to share my last attempt of a series of ultra-fast tutorials in
Spanish.

I realize they are not useful at all for experienced users (obviously)
and maybe also not that useful for absolute novices. But it's been fun
doing them, and I'll hopefully cover the basic features of the language.

I fell in some stupid mistakes in the first one. They were replaced by
some other stupid mistakes in the second.

First https://youtu.be/7i30bGI6Wmw
Second https://youtu.be/vWhZDpnXJPo

Thanks
--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , lilypond.es

That's very nice, Francisco. I think this is a very important thing for the LilyPond community to have. I found that you took very seriously the "ultra-fast" part. Sometimes I feel it is too fast. For instance when you begin to explain the clefs [1] there is almost no pause and I feel like, as a new user, it would be too much new information before I even have time to digest what I already learned.

El 26/5/20 a las 22:29, Caio Barros escribió:

> That's very nice, Francisco. I think this is a very important thing for
> the LilyPond community to have. I found that you took very seriously the
> "ultra-fast" part. Sometimes I feel it is too fast. For instance when
> you begin to explain the clefs [1] there is almost no pause and I feel
> like, as a new user, it would be too much new information before I even
> have time to digest what I already learned.
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhZDpnXJPo&t=43s

Thank you. I think you are right. Maybe I think, the same way I have to
pause and rewind some video tutorials, I am expecting everybody to do
the same.

I was (still am) obsessed with the total length so that no one potential
viewer gets scared away by a 5+ minutes long video, as I often am.

I can do better.

Best,
--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , lilypond.es

Re: Some new tutorials in Spanish

Valentin Villenave-3
On 5/26/20, Francisco Vila <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to share my last attempt of a series of ultra-fast tutorials in
> Spanish.

That’s great! (At least, I’m sure it is :-)
BTW, if you have an account on GitLab, feel free to let us know so
that you can be added and gain access to the tracker, merge requests
and everything…

V.