Schenker graph example

Kieren MacMillan
Hello all,

Just thought you might like to see the kind of thing I’m doing with Lily right now:

Thanks to everyone who makes it possible!

Cheers,
Kieren.

Re: Schenker graph example

Thomas Morley-2

Am Mo., 3. Dez. 2018 um 18:44 Uhr schrieb Kieren MacMillan <[hidden email]>:
Hello all,

Just thought you might like to see the kind of thing I’m doing with Lily right now:

Thanks to everyone who makes it possible!

Cheers,
Kieren.

Hi Kieren,

may I ask you to _attach_ images rather than doing it inline.
I can't watch them, before I go for our archives which is tedious.

Opening your mail I usually see:

Thanks,
  Harm

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 12.08.18 PM.png (125K) Download Attachment
Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 12.08.18 PM.png (125K) Download Attachment

Re: Schenker graph example

Thomas Morley-2
And I have absolutely no idea why your image is in my reply :(((
I didn't see it, I didn't attach it. Wtf

-Harm

Re: Schenker graph example

Karl Hammar
Thomas Morley:
> And I have absolutely no idea why your image is in my reply :(((
> I didn't see it, I didn't attach it. Wtf

It was in the html part and not in the plain-text part of his mail.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148
S-742 94 Östhammar
Sweden

Re: Schenker graph example

Trevor Bača-2
Hi Kieren,

Wow, what astoundingly professional output; it's a joy to look at and the voice-leading relationships are all *immediately* clear ... the whitespace is, actually, perfect.

Thanks so much sending across; bit of a triumph.

Trevor.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 11:44 AM Kieren MacMillan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

Just thought you might like to see the kind of thing I’m doing with Lily right now:

Thanks to everyone who makes it possible!

Cheers,
Kieren.

Re: Schenker graph example

Kieren MacMillan
Hi Trevor,

> Wow, what astoundingly professional output; it's a joy to look at

Thanks! Hopefully the people who are paying me to engrave it feel the same way.  =)

> the whitespace is, actually, perfect.

Aw, shucks…

> Thanks so much sending across; bit of a triumph.

Thanks for the kind words.

Best,
Kieren.