\RemoveEmptyStaffContext broken

Nicolas Sceaux
Hi,

Just a reminder, as I have not found this bug reported in the bug
database: removing emtpy staves does not work properly, as removed
staves still take place.

nicolas

\version "2.7.23"

\paper {
  raggedright = ##t

  \new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff {
      \override Score.VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-first = ##t
      bes'1
    }
    \new Staff { R1 } \addlyrics { }
    \new Staff { c'1  }

  \layout { \context { \RemoveEmptyStaffContext } }

Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext broken

Erik Sandberg
On Sunday 11 December 2005 17.25, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
> removing emtpy staves does not work properly, as removed
> staves still take place
Thanks, added as hara-kiri-space-remove-first.ly

%
%Nicolas Sceaux

\version "2.7.23"

\header {
  texidoc = "removing emtpy staves with remove-first does not work properly:
removed
staves take place"
  reportedin = "2.7.23"
}

\paper {
  raggedright = ##t

  \new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff {
      \override Score.VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-first = ##t
      bes'1
    }
    \new Staff { R1 }
    \new Staff { c'1  }

  \layout { \context { \RemoveEmptyStaffContext } }

Erik Sandberg
Maintainer of the Lilypond bug CVS archive,
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/lilypond/lily-bugs/bugs/
http://lilypond.org/bugs/v2.7/

Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext broken

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Erik Sandberg wrote:
> On Sunday 11 December 2005 17.25, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
>
>>removing emtpy staves does not work properly, as removed
>>staves still take place
>
> Thanks, added as hara-kiri-space-remove-first.ly

did you commit?  I don't see this bug.