RemoveEmptyStaffContext behaviour has changed

RemoveEmptyStaffContext behaviour has changed

Sven Axelsson-3
The RemoveEmptyStaffContext behaviour seems to have changed from one
of the latest 2.7 builds. It doesn't remove the staff lines between
systems anymore, and the removed lower system also still takes up
space. II might be calling it wrong, though. This is what I'm doing:

\layout {
  \context {
    \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
  }
  \context {
    \Score
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-first = ##t
  }
  \context{
    \StaffGroup
    \override SystemStartBracket #'collapse-height = #5

Sven Axelsson

murrays_fancy_6_hornpipe.preview.png (10K) Download Attachment

Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext behaviour has changed

Erik Sandberg
On Sunday 18 December 2005 18.33, Sven Axelsson wrote:
> The RemoveEmptyStaffContext behaviour seems to have changed from one
> of the latest 2.7 builds. It doesn't remove the staff lines between
> systems anymore, and the removed lower system also still takes up
> space. II might be calling it wrong, though. This is what I'm doing:

This is a known bug (hara-kiri-space-remove-first.ly in CVS, though it's
rather new so I hadn't yet uploaded it when you re-reported it). Anyways,
I've marked the bug popular.

--
Erik

Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext behaviour has changed

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Erik Sandberg wrote:

> On Sunday 18 December 2005 18.33, Sven Axelsson wrote:
>
>>The RemoveEmptyStaffContext behaviour seems to have changed from one
>>of the latest 2.7 builds. It doesn't remove the staff lines between
>>systems anymore, and the removed lower system also still takes up
>>space. II might be calling it wrong, though. This is what I'm doing:
>

> This is a known bug (hara-kiri-space-remove-first.ly in CVS, though it's
> rather new so I hadn't yet uploaded it when you re-reported it). Anyways,
> I've marked the bug popular.

Already fixed  in CVS.