Rehearsal mark vertical alignment

Benjamin Horvat
Hi all,

Is there a way to align the vertical height of the first rehearsal mark to the second one without manually setting Y-offset value? I would like that the height of the first rehearsal mark changes relative to ChordNames height.

Here is a short example were the first rehearsal mark is NOT aligned as I would like:

%EXAMPLE
\version "2.19.60"

note = \relative c'''' {
  % first rehearsal mark is not the same height as second one
  \mark \default
  c4 c c c |
  \mark \default
}

chord = {
  c1

    \new ChordNames { \chord }
    \new Staff { \note }

}

Thank you very much!
Benjamin Horvat

Re: Rehearsal mark vertical alignment

Knute Snortum
What about this?

\version "2.19.60"

note = \relative c'''' {
  \override Score.RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = #LEFT
  \mark \default
  c4 c c c |
  \mark \default
}