Re: triplets

Graham Percival-2

On 5-Dec-05, at 5:50 AM, Homrighausen wrote:

> Hi Graham,
> one more question:
> the triplets in the attachment should not be connected. What can I do?

Please keep lilypond emails on the mailing list.  That way other people
can help or get help from the answers.

By "connected", do you mean beamed?  If so, see the manual about beams.
  If you want to remove the triplet bracket, it's a bit more
complicated, and I don't know how to do it.  I would start by reading
the chapter on "changing defaults", though.

\version "2.6.4"
\header {
title = "Folk Song - Spanish"
}

#(set-global-staff-size 19)

{
\time 3/4
\key g \major

\times 2/3 { b''8 b' g' }
\times 2/3 { b''8 b' g' }
\times 2/3 { b''8 b' g' }

Re: triplets

Mats Bengtsson-6
Take a look at the example called tuplet-properties.ly in the Regression
Tests
document to see how to turn off triplet brackets and do other fine tuning.

  /Mats