Re: tiny ties

tedneeman
Forwarding to the bug list, it seems there are a
couple of bugs here:

1. ties at the ends of systems are often too short;
and

2. overriding 'control-points or 'minimum-length for
ties doesn't work in 2.7.12 (works fine in 2.6.3)

an example:
\version "2.6.3"
\paper {
        leftmargin = 2\cm
        linewidth = 5\cm

}
\new Staff {
        \time 7/4
        \override Voice.Tie #'minimum-length = #5

        \repeat unfold 20 { a~ a~ a~ }

Edward Neeman
--- Thomas Scharkowski <[hidden email]>