Re: solid line for textspanner?

Mats Bengtsson-4
I would rather say that it's a bug that you don't get a continuous line
if you use
     \override TextSpanner #'style = #'line

The documentation of the line-interface and the implementation
agree with what's written below, but several grobs, such as
VoiceFollower and Glissando have style set to 'line, even though
the implementation only cares about the style property if it's set
to 'dotted-line. Also, the example text-spanner.ly in Tips and Tricks
sets the style property so that you get the impression that the setting
actually matters.

   /Mats