Re: problems

Graham Percival

On 12-Jun-05, at 5:11 AM, JV wrote:

> When I put the icon of the file on the icon of lilypond, I obtain
> three documents:  midi, text and PostScript, but I do not obtain
> document pdf.  In versions previous I did not have problems

Please keep lilypond emails on the mailist; this allows other people to
help you.

Please try a recent version; I think this was fixed a few days ago.
(others: it looked like the TTF windows problem)

Re: problems

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Graham Percival wrote:

> On 12-Jun-05, at 5:11 AM, JV wrote:
>
>> When I put the icon of the file on the icon of lilypond, I obtain
>> three documents:  midi, text and PostScript, but I do not obtain
>> document pdf.  In versions previous I did not have problems
>

> Please keep lilypond emails on the mailist; this allows other people to
> help you.
>
> Please try a recent version; I think this was fixed a few days ago.
> (others: it looked like the TTF windows problem)

the ttf problem will be fixed in the next windows release. I can't be
sure when it happens, but I guess within a few days.