Re: point and click broken?

Tapio Tuovila
Hi,
as no one seems to be particularly interested in this 'point and click
-stuff' I decided to elaborate my message a little:

Seems like something happened to p&c between 2.7.36 and 2.7.37. I have
tested both versions from the GUB -package with the following input:

\paper {
    ragged-right = ##t
    }
 \relative {
     d8 fis
     }

Attached you have the resulting pdf-files, one compiled from the code
above with 2.7.36 and the other with 2.7.37. On suse linux 10.0.

- It seems to me, that the one compiled with 2.7.36 has the textedit
links (or whatever they are called) as it should whereas the one
compiled with version 2.7.37 has not. I did try these .pdf files with
xpdf and acroread and both gave similar results.

- But perhaps I am missing something?
greetings, Tapio

2-7-36.pdf (19K) Download Attachment
2-7-37.pdf (20K) Download Attachment

Re: point and click broken?

Han-Wen Nienhuys-2
Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> That helped, thank you! I just bisected through these revisions, and the
> "culprit" was this commit:
>
>     (grob-cause): replace backslashes by /
>     (glyph-string): use ~$ for less decimals for glyph-string and
> grob-cause.
>
> It tries to make the PostScript more readable by formatting decimal
> numbers with only two digits after the dot. However, you need to pass it a
> number, not a formatted string... Please find attached a patch which fixes
> that.

thanks. APplied.

LilyPond Software Design
  -- Code for Music Notation