Re: mutual cues

Han-Wen Nienhuys-2
Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>> i don't have time today; I suspect you can fix it simply by setting
>> staff.fontSize in the right place
>
> This is the secondary problem.  The main problem is that the cues
> disappear completely!

Apparently, the addquote was listening to the mutual cue. I've made sure
now that quotes are completely ignored in the preprocessing stage.

You can get the font size right by doing "\new Voice" iso. "\new Staff"

LilyPond Software Design
  -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com

Re: mutual cues

Werner LEMBERG

> Apparently, the addquote was listening to the mutual cue. I've made sure
> now that quotes are completely ignored in the preprocessing stage.
>
> You can get the font size right by doing "\new Voice" iso. "\new Staff"

It works, thanks!

    Werner