Re: making 2.5.27 (or should I say not making?)

Re: making 2.5.27 (or should I say not making?)

Mats Bengtsson-6
The lilypond-user mailing list is mainly intended for general
usage questions and questions related to the stable versions.
Please use lilypond-devel for issues related to the latest
development versions. Of course, now that 2.5.xx is just about
to become the next stable version, it might make sense to
have 2.5.xx related questions on lilypond-user.

My main point here, though, is that you should always search the
mailing list archives for lilypond-devel and bug-lilypond before
asking questions on bugs/problems of the development versions.
If you search for FlexLexer.h, you will find out that what you suffered
from was a failed attempt to work around problems with distributions
that have incompatible versions of gcc and flex. Han-Wen has reverted
this fix in 2.5.28, so hopefully that should work for you.

    /Mats

Aaron Mehl wrote:

> Thanks for the response, I did it but it didn't seem
> to make a difference..
>
> I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
> -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include
> -I/usr/include/freetype2   -W -Wall -Wconversion  -o
> out/includable-lexer.o includable-lexer.cc
> includable-lexer.cc: In member function `void
>    Includable_lexer::new_input(String, Sources*)':
> includable-lexer.cc:67: error: `yy_buffer_stack'
> undeclared (first use this
>    function)
> includable-lexer.cc:67: error: (Each undeclared
> identifier is reported only
>    once for each function it appears in.)
> includable-lexer.cc:67: error: `yy_buffer_stack_top'
> undeclared (first use this
>    function)
> make[1]: *** [out/includable-lexer.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/disks/hda2/bakup/tars/lilypond-2.5.27/lily'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> theone:/disks/hda2/bakup/tars/lilypond-2.5.27#
>
> Thanks
> Aaron

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing