Re: feature request from manual: typography of arpeggioBracket

Re: feature request from manual: typography of arpeggioBracket

Arno Waschk-4
Hm, i obviously lost that score...
Here is one out of some Stravinsky.
I can dig out more if i find time again...

Those brackets are also useful for indicating e. g. notes to be played by
the left hand while being notated in the right hand in piano scores, or as
well for indicating the thumb (or another finger) pressing several keys
together (up to three for the thumb)

Arno

--
www.arnowaschk.de