Re:(de)crescendo on items with specified volume

Re:(de)crescendo on items with specified volume

James Wilkinson

Here's a small example that produces the message. Looks innocuous to
me, but ...

Jimmy Wilkinson            | Professor Emeritus of Computer Science
[hidden email]        | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424
http://www.cs.cofc.edu/~jimmy

If there is one word to describe me, that word would have to be
"profectionist".
Any form of incompitence is an athema to me.
Metathesis??? Don't ax me.
Just between you and I, the grammar used by Americans are getting worse.
I can only help but wonder what the cause of this might be.
It just ceases to amaze me how it could be the case, but mostly I
could care less.

example.ly (950 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: (de)crescendo on items with specified volume

Graham Percival-3
On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 07:25:44PM -0400, James Wilkinson wrote:

> Here's a small example that produces the message. Looks innocuous to
> me, but ...

Is the \header relevant to the bug?