Re: Thick barline connections between staves

Re: Thick barline connections between staves

Ed Baskerville
Thanks for the quick fix--the barline thickness is now consistent.
However, now all the barlines look too thick--it's quite noticeable
when comparing with professional printed scores as well as previous
versions of Lily.

I also sent an email to bug-lilypond.

--Ed

On May 29, 2005, at 6:03 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> Thomas Scharkowski wrote:
>
>>> hi ed, han-wen,
>>>
>>> i mentioned this today as well, and have seen it since approx.
>>> 2.5.18
>>> or so. stan sanderson also mentioned it in an email from 12.04.2005
>>> with the subject "2.5.18 bar line thickness error(?)"
>>>
>>> what stan and i have in common is macos 10.3.x.
>>>
>>> ed: are you also on a mac?
>>> is this maybe a mac-specific problem or is it also on other
>>> platforms?
>>>
>>> for me, the image in the pdf viewer is thicker, but the printout is
>>> fine.
>>>
>>> -sean
>>>

>> I also saw the thicker lines on screen, (Acroread 7 on Windows),
>> printout is o.k.
>> Lilypond 2.5.25 on Windows XP.
>>

> fixed in cvs.
> --
>  Han-Wen Nienhuys - [hidden email] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen

Re: Thick barline connections between staves

Erik Sandberg
On Monday 06 June 2005 03.34, Ed Baskerville wrote:
> Thanks for the quick fix--the barline thickness is now consistent.
> However, now all the barlines look too thick--it's quite noticeable
> when comparing with professional printed scores as well as previous
> versions of Lily.

Is this also true if you magnify the scores, or print them out?

Erik