Re: [Spamverdacht] Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

Re: [Spamverdacht] Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

Simon Albrecht-2
Am 01.08.2016 um 10:49 schrieb Mark Knoop:
 > James, could you test this patch for review please?

 Please create a tracker issue following the CG instructions, with
 yourself as owner and Patch:new, and upload the patch for review on
 Rietveld. Then James will test it.

 Best, Simon

Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

Mark Knoop-4
At 13:22 on 01 Aug 2016, Simon Albrecht wrote:
>Am 01.08.2016 um 10:49 schrieb Mark Knoop:
> > James, could you test this patch for review please?
>
> Please create a tracker issue following the CG instructions, with
> yourself as owner and Patch:new, and upload the patch for review on
> Rietveld. Then James will test it.

Thanks Simon. I'd be happy to do this, but I don't have an account for
the issue tracker.

--
Mark Knoop

Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

Phil Holmes
> At 13:22 on 01 Aug 2016, Simon Albrecht wrote:
>>Am 01.08.2016 um 10:49 schrieb Mark Knoop:
>> > James, could you test this patch for review please?
>>
>> Please create a tracker issue following the CG instructions, with
>> yourself as owner and Patch:new, and upload the patch for review on
>> Rietveld. Then James will test it.
>
> Thanks Simon. I'd be happy to do this, but I don't have an account for
> the issue tracker.
>
> --
> Mark Knoop

If you create an account on SourceForge and let us have the details, I'll
add you to the tracker users.

--
Phil Holmes

At 14:21 on 01 Aug 2016, Phil Holmes wrote:
>If you create an account on SourceForge and let us have the details,
>I'll add you to the tracker users.

username: mkdev
email: [hidden email]

Thanks!

--
Mark Knoop

Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

Trevor Daniels

Mark, you wrote Monday, August 01, 2016 6:03 PM

> At 14:21 on 01 Aug 2016, Phil Holmes wrote:
>
>>If you create an account on SourceForge and let us have the details,
>>I'll add you to the tracker users.
>
> username: mkdev
> email: [hidden email]

You're now a developer AFA SourceForge is concerned, which means you can add Issues.  There are a few more hoops to jump through before you can submit patches.  Details are in

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers

and

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/git_002dcl

Trevor

At 18:24 on 01 Aug 2016, Trevor Daniels wrote:

>Mark, you wrote Monday, August 01, 2016 6:03 PM
>> At 14:21 on 01 Aug 2016, Phil Holmes wrote:
>>>If you create an account on SourceForge and let us have the details,
>>>I'll add you to the tracker users.
>>
>> username: mkdev
>> email: [hidden email]
>
>You're now a developer AFA SourceForge is concerned, which means you
>can add Issues.  There are a few more hoops to jump through before you
>can submit patches.

OK, thanks all. I've just uploaded a patch with git-cl - it seems to
have worked, but the script borked with an error:

    IOError: [Errno socket error] [Errno -5] No address associated
    with hostname

The sourceforge website has had some problems today, so it might be
related to that. Anyway, the issue is at:

https://codereview.appspot.com/308910043

--
Mark Knoop